.:Learn&Teach Strategy:. Index du Forum
.:Learn&Teach Strategy:.
Forum basé sur la Stratégie Pokémon !

.:Learn&Teach Strategy:. Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: HQ My First-Friend ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    .:Learn&Teach Strategy:. Index du Forum -> Corbeille -> Blabla
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
yaniscli
.:Visiteur:.

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 10:58 (2016)    Sujet du message: HQ My First-Friend Répondre en citant

My First Friend > shorl.com/fapebruruheha

My First Friend

10cf746e54
Burrrr! (Page not found) Sorry, we didn't mean for that to happen! You can search Genius by using the search bar above, or go back to the homepage. What will Obito's response be? Meanwhile, the Tailed Beasts and the Allied Shinobi Forces shift their focus onto their greatest foe, Madara Uchiha. Find Us On Facebook Check out our new Facebook Page! Don't forget to "Like" us and share this site with your friends, leave a comment on our wall or send us a message! What's Popular Now Love Poems Friendship Poems Missing You Poems Info Contact About Privacy . Wikia Skip to Content Skip to Wiki Navigation Skip to Site Navigation Advertisement The Home of Fandom Games Movies TV Explore Wikia Games Movies TV Trending Wikias Community Central Search this wikia Search all of Wikia Sign In Register Username Password Forgot your password? Stay logged in Or Connect Start a wikia Narutopedia Navigation On the Wiki Wiki Activity Random page Videos Images Chat Wiki Community Forum Articles Manga Obito Uchiha (chapter) Naruto Uzumaki!! (chapter 1) Madara Uchiha (chapter) The Jinchriki of the Village of Konoha The Great War Breaks Out! I Will Love You Forever Kurama!! (chapter) List of Volumes Random Chapter Anime Enter: Naruto Uzumaki! Tales of a Gutsy Ninja Jiraiya Ninja Scroll Part 2 Gotta See! Gotta Know! Kakashi-Sensei's True Face! Kakashi Chronicles Boys' Life on the Battlefield Part 1 Chibaku Tensei (episode) Pain vs. Will their history of animosity prevent them from working together? .

Responding to the Four-Tails, Gaara says Naruto is his first friend. Kakashi Sasuke and Sakura: Friends or Foes? List of Episodes Random Episode Games Naruto Shippden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations Naruto Shippden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Naruto Shippden: Ultimate Ninja Heroes 3 Naruto Shippden: Ultimate Ninja 5 Naruto Shippden: Ultimate Ninja Impact Naruto Shippden: Dragon Blade Chronicles Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution 2 List of video games Random Game Characters Naruto Uzumaki Sasuke Uchiha Nagato Kakashi Hatake Itachi Uchiha Kurama Sakura Haruno Filterable List Random Character Jutsu Rasengan Susanoo Six Paths of Pain Summoning: Impure World Reincarnation Sage Mode Summoning Technique Wind Release: Rasenshuriken Filterable List Random Jutsu Tools Samehada Kubikiribch Hiramekarei Kiba (swords) White Light Chakra Sabre Sword of Totsuka Sword of the Thunder God Filterable List Random Tool Locations Geography Villages Valley of the End Rychi Cave Ramen Ichiraku Five Great Shinobi Countries Academy Random Location Community Local Policies Manual of Style Spoiler policy Image policy Naming policy Userpage policy Talkpage policy Writing policy Portal Action Requests Sysops Current Events Animanga Hub Naruto Answers Question Types Jutsu Questions Character Questions Translation Questions Game Questions General Questions Music Questions Un-answered Questions Answered Questions Contribute Add a Video Add a Photo Add a Page Wiki Activity Watchlist Random page Recent changes My First Friend 6,155pages on this wiki View form Edit this page History Talk0 "My First Friend" (, Saisho no Tomo)Episode dataPrevious "The Promise That Was Kept" Episode Naruto: Shippden #388 (Watch Online) Next "The Adored Elder Sister" Arc Birth of the Ten-Tails' Jinchriki Manga Naruto Chapter #656 Airing Japanese November 27, 2014 "My First Friend" (, Saisho no Tomo) is episode 388 of the Naruto: Shippden anime. Gaara then recalls his painful childhood as a jinchriki, how the villagers shunned him, and how this all changed after his meeting with Naruto. more Subtitles: English (US) Publisher: TV TOKYO Availability for premium users: Nov 27, 2014 Availability for free users: Dec 4, 2014 Other Adventure Shows Koihime Musou 12 Videos The Tower of DRUAGA -the Aegis of URUK- 13 Videos View more Other Action Shows Bleach 366 Videos Eyeshield 21 145 Videos Gintama 331 Videos BLASSREITER 25 Videos View more Follow Crunchyroll Get the latest updates on show information, news, and more. Email Username Password Continue Already have an account? Login Availability Notes The latest episode is available for Premium Members one hour after TV broadcast, free to everyone else one week later. Entertainment Video Games Lifestyle . When Gaara asks Shukaku to lend his power to seal Madara, he refuses. Meanwhile, Gaara asks Shukaku for its aid.

wolverine origins bluraythe way that youliz phair discographyparks and recreation season 7adobe flash player for androidthe art of thedump in my wifeNanatsu no Taizai 11adobe xi prox art pure aubrey'

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 10:58 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    .:Learn&Teach Strategy:. Index du Forum -> Corbeille -> Blabla Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Texno x0.3 © theme by Larme D'Ange 2006